Housing Survey Terms and Conditions
Lonergan Research Housing Survey Cash Prize Draw
WIN CASH PRIZES (VALUED AT $2000)
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to tenants (16 years or older) of Public, Community and State Owned and Managed Indigenous Housing who successfully complete the National Social Housing Survey. Employees and their immediate families of Lonergan Research Pty Ltd, prize providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion commences on 24th April, 2017 at 9.00am (AEST) and concludes on 9th June, 2017 at 6.00pm (AEST) (The Competition Period).
- To enter the competition, participants must successfully complete the National Social Housing Survey and submit the survey before the final time and date of the competition (9th June, 2017 at 6.00pm).
- The competition is promoted via the ACT Social Housing Survey sent by mail to selected addresses.
- Entrants can only enter in their own name and use their own residential address. Only one entry per residential address will be accepted. Lonergan Research (The Promoter) reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of sending the survey. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- The winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received using Computer Generated Selection method. Two separate draws will take place on 16th June 2017 at 10.00am (AEST) in Lonergan Research office (Level 9, 70 Pitt St, Sydney). The tenants are not required to be present at the draw. One draw will be for valid entries received from Public and Community Housing tenants. There will be one winner selected from this draw. The winner in this draw would be entitled for the Cash Prize of $500. The second draw will be for valid entries received from Public and Community Housing tenants who completed the survey online or using their mobile-phone. The winners from the first draw will be eligible for the second draw. There will be only one winner in this draw. The winner will be entitled for the Cash Prize of $500. All winners will be notified by phone and email within 2 working days of the draw time and announced results will be published on Lonergan Research website www.lonerganresearch.com.au following the draw. All cash prizes will be sent to the winners by internet bank transfer and will be received by the winners within 6 weeks of draw. Records of the draw will be kept for three months after the draw.
- Prize details: One (1) x Cash Prize valued at $500 for Public and Community Housing tenants. One (1) x Cash Prize valued at $500 for only Public and Community Housing tenants who completed the survey online or using mobile-phone. All prizes from the advertised prize pool will be distributed. Total Prize pool value is $1000.
- Programming and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these conditions of entry, all valid prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If any prizes remain unclaimed as at 8th November, 2017, a re- draw will be held on 9th November, 2017 at 10.00am (AEST) in Lonergan Research office (Level 9, 70 Pitt St, Sydney) subject to any directions given under applicable law. The winners will be notified by phone and email within 2 working days of the draw time and announced results will be published on Lonergan Research website www.lonerganresearch.com.au following the draw. All cash prizes will be sent to the winners by internet bank transfer and will be received by the winners within 6 weeks of draw.
- The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Prize values are GST inclusive and are in Australian dollars and are correct at time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. Once prizes have left Promoter’s premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of prizes.
- Prize winners are advised that Tax implications may arise from their prize winning and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for the sole purpose of verifying the identity of the winner of the competition. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants do not consent to their details being used for that purposes, the entrant should contact the Promoter on 1300 123 453. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to the Promoter. The Promoter will delete details of the recipients 3 months after the close of the competition.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
- The Promoter is Lonergan Research Pty Ltd of Level 9, 70 Pitt St, Sydney, NSW 2000. A.B.N : 34 138 789 401. Telephone number is 1300 123 453 / +61 (0)2 9046 5600.